medSRa CareCloud company, will demonstrate how suppliers can leverage the next generation of digital health and RCM solutions through its comprehensive HIT aadvisory decisions
SOMERSET, N.J., Sept. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CareCloudInc. (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP), a leader in healthcare technology solutions for medical practices and health systems nationwide, today announced that its medSR division will exhibit at 2022 Becker’s Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Annual Meeting in Chicago, October 4-7. on CareCloud medSR division, which leads hospital organizations with premium IT and operational consulting, will show providers how to optimize the value delivered by their systems and processes through its consulting services, on-demand staffing, supply chain and revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions ).
“Whether healthcare organizations are looking to make a technology transformation or need to streamline current systems and processes to improve RCM, it’s important to have an experienced partner to guide them through each phase of the lifecycle,” said the executive vice president and chief medSR COO Dwight Garvin. “Many healthcare organizations are struggling with supply chain challenges, understaffing, disparate systems, unoptimized processes and determining how to leverage the latest digital solutions. This can prevent them from participating in today’s value-based healthcare models, which will ultimately affect the bottom line and potentially the quality of care for their patients. We help our customers solve these challenges.”
At booth 721, medSR and CareCloud will showcase their comprehensive services designed to help providers harness the power of healthcare IT, digital health, RCM and more, including:
- Consulting services – medSR consulting services help providers realize the value and benefits associated with proper system selection, utilization and process optimization.
- Staff on request – solving staffing challenges for scarce and mission-critical resources ranging from deployment support to RCM workforce expansion enabled by global resource capabilities.
- Delivery tean Evaluation – On-site operational assessments assess current supply chain processes against national benchmarks to help suppliers address back-office challenges.
- RSM – consulting services and managed RCM enable providers to increase patient collections and resolve backlogs, creating an AR process that is more streamlined, easier to manage, and improves revenue goals.
- Digital health solutions – providing clinicians with real-time data to enable chronic care management (CCM) and remote patient monitoring, CareCloud Wellness enables providers to improve patient care while generating additional reimbursement by participating in the government’s new CCM Incentive Program.
Becker’s Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Annual Meeting will focus on the future of business and clinical technology impacting healthcare. The annual meeting is an opportunity for industry leaders to learn about the latest innovations in digital health, the revenue cycle, physician burnout, artificial intelligence and improving operational efficiency. Returning to a live conference for the 2022 Annual Meeting, more than 240 executive speakers will present and discuss the latest issues facing hospitals and healthcare systems today.
CareCloud (Nasdaq: MTBC, MTBCO, MTBCP) brings disciplined innovation to the healthcare business. Our suite of technology-enabled solutions help clients increase financial and operational performance, streamline clinical workflows and improve the patient experience. More than 40,000 providers rely on CareCloud to help them improve patient care while reducing administrative burden and operational costs. Learn more about our products and services, including revenue cycle management (RCM), practice management (PM), electronic health records (EHR), business intelligence, telehealth and patient experience management (PXM) at www.carecloud.com.
Follow CareCloud LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Chief Financial Officer